Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mama Needs a New Pair of Shoes

Yesterday I had to go to the bathroom so bad that there was no way I could make it home, so I stopped off at my favorite "corner" mini-mart. (I'm not disclosing the name to protect the innocent, because I really do love this place...A LOT. I mean A LOT-A LOT. ) I ran in real quick and when I opened the door to the bathroom I nearly fainted. OMGee...it was so incredibly bad. It smelled of...urine (trying to be a little more proper). But I had to use it because I was seriously going to pee my pants or my bladder was going to explode, and neither one would be pretty. I was trying to hold my breath as long as I could, but at some point I had to take a breath. When I did, violent gags ensued. I decided to go just enough to get some relief and get the heck out.

It was so bad...Not only did I take a shower when I got home, but I threw my shoes away. They weren't even worth salvaging. What a shame. I really liked those shoes.

As I was walking out, I gave the owner (we're close personal friends, ya know) that "OMGEE that was the nastiest thing I've ever encountered" look and said, "CLEAN YOUR BATHROOM MAN!!!" He said, "Use ours back here..." What? Seriously? I said, "Well, it's too late!! And you owe me a pair of shoes!!"

1 comment:

twhsteachr said...

You really threw the shoes away?!? lol.. Really?!!?