Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mia Makes Me Laugh!

**I just found this as I was going through some stuff I had written and never posted. It's not finished but I decided to post it anyway because it made me laugh out loud.**

Mia is going to kill me for this, so no one better mention it to her until she's grown, ok?

This girl is quick and witty. Some might say she comes by it naturally, given who her parents are. HAHAHAHA!! Here is a little list of the few things she's said to us in the last week or so...

She was dressed and ready for church one morning. She looked soooooo super cute. She knew she did, too. She kept doing a little turns and flipping her hair. I said, "Oh Mia...you think you look HOT." She giggled and said, "NO! I think I look cute! I'm not taking it to that level until I'm older." So, apparently she needs to be in at least the double digits until she considers herself HOT.

One day I was putting on my makeup and Mia was being impatient. She said, "Do you have to wear your makeup everywhere?" Then the other day I decided NOT to wear any and as I was getting in the car, she said, "Mom, I understand now why you need to wear your makeup everywhere...." Precious, precious child.

One windy night last week she noticed a flock of birds circling around some trees. She said, "Mom, look at those flock of birds flying around all wild. I think the wind is pissing them off." Oops.

They found a stray cat at G'ma's and it's a great cat. Mia loves that thing. When she first introduced me and Tim to her, she turned it over and said, "Look, you can tell it's a girl because it doesn't have ding-dong." Nice. Thanks for the education, Grandma. Oh, and she's convinced that our female puppy has a ding-dong and on more than one occassion has "hated to tell me this, but Mazie has a ding-dong."

We are never without entertainment around here.

No comments: