Thursday, October 25, 2012

Out to Get Me?

Why would someone do this? It's stupid and childish. 



You make one little comment about hoping the Giants get ripped to shreds by the Tigers and someone mows down your dumpster. Really?

Actually...I have no idea who did this and why. I just know that I got up this morning, walked into Ella's room, turned on the light, then heard a truck take off and my can go tumbling. 

So, naturally, since it was the only one on the street that was taken out, I took it personally. Tim's first thought was that someone was drunk and I should be glad they didn't drive through the house. I suppose that's possible, but not likely, because I'm sure it was a personal hit. My mind starts racing. Was it the people who stole my purse? Was it a disgruntled Giants fan who doesn't like me rooting for the Tigers?

For the record, my stance on the World Series is this:
I'm a Dodger fan. I honestly don't care that much, but I'm loyal. Just like I'm loyal to the Cowboys, even though I probably won't watch one of the games this season.  So, when the Dodger's biggest rival goes to the World Series, it's only natural that I root for the opposing team, right? That being said, the constant jabbing at the Dodgers, by Giants fans, for not making it is on my last freakin' nerve. 

I mean seriously...at this point in my life, I'm too fragile to deal with this nonsense. That and all the politics. Oh. My. Gosh. Just like with sports, I have my favorites (Romney) and I am very conservative, but I don't blast it all over my news feed. So you're a democrat and you're going to vote for Obama. Good for you for taking a stand. Now stop calling me names just because you're too stupid to get it (she said out of shear frustration). And even the conservatives that are CONSTANTLY posting crap...holy moly. Do you think that's going to change anyone's mind? Seriously...all you're doing is pissin' 'em off.  

In the words of the oh so wise (*sarcasm*) Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?

Hey, I'm all for a little competition, but come on.

So, who ever you are that ran over my trash can, let me say this:
I'm sorry that you're life is so sad and miserable, you have to take pleasure taking out a perfectly innocent trash container. I will pray that you find peace somewhere and soon, before any other trashcans are harmed, or I come after you with a .38 (honestly, I'm just guessing on caliber size here).

And...I hope my trash can left a big ol' nasty mark on your truck, because you suck. 

That is all for today. 

P.S. Don't forget I'm still on a mission to Bring James to Kindergarten. If you would like to help, here is the address where you can send fan mail encouraging James to come this way:

Anderson Group Public Relations
Attn: James Maslow
8060 Melrose Ave 4th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90046

Just a quick note and stamp are all it takes! Thanks!!

Oh, and GO TIGERS!!!!!! 

No comments: