Tuesday, March 11, 2014

UNCLE!!!

That's what my brother use to make me say when he was torturing me and I wanted him to stop. Dear Lord. Have Mercy. UNCLE!! UNCLE!!!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again….I'm sarcastic. Everything I do and say is sarcastic….well, almost everything. I mean, if I tell you I love you, I mean it. But if I say I'm judging you….I'm probably being SARCASTIC!!!

But……

Let's be real…..

We ALL judge. It's true. I think it's just human nature. We all do it, wether we think it, say it, write it, post it….however you choose…you judge. We don't mean to judge. And we don't think of it as judging, but we do it.

You judge me for judging, right? I mean, it's a vicious cycle.

I think a lot of my "opinions" are construed as judging. I also like the words "judge" and "judging" so I use them loosely. Like when I'm singing really badly at the top of my lungs and busting out some of my sick moves, I look at the girls, and say, "Don't judge me!" Or one of them will say, "I'm totally judging you right now." It's just what we say. I thought it was a 'thing', but I guess I was wrong.

Today I posted a picture on Facebook, of what I thought were some very cute, yet incredibly short shorts, (that were on a hanger by they way, and not on anyone's body). They were in the junior section and they looked like they would barely cover Ella's ass (excuse the language. Don't JUDGE me). I'm sort of known for pointing out some inappropriate clothing so I thought it would be funny to post a picture and then comment with my take on them. Afterwards, I laid down for a snooze (don't judge me!) and when I woke up and scanned some comments, I thought to myself, "OMG…I so mad that I just paid to have my eyebrows done, because they were just singed off when that post blew up in my face."

I don't even remember exactly what I said and I didn't even read all the comments, but I know it got ugly…and that was not my intent. It was intended to be humorous.

So, let me explain a little….

I'm not a fan of short shorts. I'm also not a fan of leggings as pants, or tube tops, or pigtails on grown women, or boys that wear their pants below their butts, or have long hair, or their ears pierced, or gauges, or tattoos….I could go on….I'm not a fan of those THINGS...BUT, I LOVE all these people.

I just wanted to be funny and make some people laugh.

One thing that people often say to me is "I love your posts! You always say what everyone is thinking but don't have the guts to say it!" When I say that I'm judging, I don't mean that I'm actually thinking 'you're a slut and going to hell'…I'm thinking…"you look really cute and I hate you", or "you really should NOT be wearing those!"

Don't jump to conclusions and put words in my mouth, or on my page.

I don't think I'll be posting much to Facebook anymore, at least for now. I will come here and say what I want, when I want and if you post a comment I don't like, I'll delete it.

I'm sorry if anyone was offended by anything I ever posted on Facebook. It's all in good fun. Honestly, if Ellen said it, you would laugh….RIGHT?

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Peace out.

1 comment:

Bambi said...

I agree with you. Everybody judges. Are we suppose to....no, we are not. The only perfect person that walked this earth was Jesus Christ. I took it as funny & I believe if people took it seriously then they truly don't know who you are and your true intent. Keep up the comedy.