Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Road Rage

Today's pet peeve: Other drivers. I think I might possibly have a little road rage. But it's not my fault...really. It's the other idiot drivers on the road, or even worse...the parking lot! Picture me sitting here rolling my eyes and clinching my teeth just thinking about the dip**--I mean people I encountered today...in the same small parking lot. Not to mention the people on the road. This morning in the parking lot at the donut shop, I was trying to back out and this woman was waiting for my space. Why? I don't know...there were like 4 other spots right there, but she waited none the less. However, she waited in a spot that made it impossible for me to get out easily. I had to pull way out behind me and then wait for her to pull into my spot before I could head out of the parking lot. I was in a hurry and she caused me to waste a good 10 seconds or so, and when you're in a hurry...those 10 seconds might as well be 10 minutes, right!?! Yeah, I called her a few colorful names...ones that I'm sure I'll be posting about later when Ella uses them. Later this this afternoon I was dropping Mia off at dance, in the same parking lot, and it was pretty full. There would have been an extra space if it weren't for this pick-up double parked right in front of the dance studio. There was no place for me to go, so I just pulled up behind it and let Mia out. While I was sitting there (for a whole 2 seconds, didn't even put the car in park) they decided they wanted to back out and when I didn't move the second the put their car in reverse, they start glaring at me and shrugging their shoulders like, "aren't you going to move?!?!" Oh, excuse me, {{enter colorful name of your choice}}, you're the {{enter another colorful name of your choice}} that double parked in the first place, making it impossible for me to park! So, there for, {{enter the first colorful name}}, you can wait!!

And why is it, everytime I'm in a hurry I get stuck behind the people driving 45 in a 55 AND hit every red light? Where are the cops when you need them? I mean, hello!! It's totally a hazzard to drive slow like that!! Especially when you have people like me trying to get somewhere.

Oh...and don't even get me started on the people that ride your butt because you're behind someone who's super slow. I don't care how irritated I am with someone...I WILL NOT ride their butt. I won't. I hate it and, um, hello!! What if they stop suddenly? DUH! And it's always a little car...usually a little Honda or Nissan, right? I want to put a sign in my back window that says "HEY! I'm in a hurry too so back off {{enter colorful name of your choice}}!"

Great...I'm all worked up now. Tim!! Where's the tequila?!?!

No comments: