Thursday, March 31, 2011

Oh my, Rice Pudding....

"Hello, my name is Kimberly and I'm a rice pudding addict." No really...it's a horrible illness and as I type this I'm fighting the urg to run downstairs and make some. Unfortunately, I'm losing the fight miserably. Now please excuse me while I go run off to make, and devour, an entire batch of the stuff. Next time you see me and my ever growing muffin top, you'll picture me standing in the kitchen, with a spoon, eating right out of the 9x13 pan full of it. Every last bite, then lickin' the pan clean. And after a day like today, that every growning muffin top is the least of my worries. Right now, it's all about the comfort food, baby.

Don't worry about today's boring blog. I'll be back tomorrow to tell you all about our field trip today...and maybe post a picture of the teacher we saw wearing her super high wedge heels with her jeans and too small polo shirt. Yes, I said picture, because I took some of her....because that's how I roll.....

Excuse the typos. Too tired and focused on the rice pudding to care.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Oh please tell me it wasn't a Sundale teacher!! Oh, and I love rice pudding also. Please pass over the recipe :)