Friday, April 1, 2011

Yeah...She Did.

No, seriously...I didn't doctor this picture. This isn't some cruel April Fool's joke. This is real life, people. This woman, whom I assumed is a teacher (but not from our school, because all our teachers are freakin' adorable!), was dressed like this at the pioneer village yesterday.

So, how many things can you see wrong with this picture (besides the fact that I actually took it to begin with)? I'll list a few...

1. I'm guessing her laundry was all dirty and she had to borrow her daughter's, who is a size 6x, shirt.
2. Um...skinny jeans AREN'T for everyone.
3. And I thought my flip flops were inappropriate for a day of walking....

**I'm really enjoying this post and it may become a regular thing. So, you might want to make sure you take a good look in the mirror before you leave the house and you're happy with what you're wearing, because you just might find yourself on my blog, baby. Yep!

1 comment:

Kristina Wyckoff said...

Oh man!!! I better shape up then!