Friday, April 22, 2011

HOME

We're home. And I have about 8 million things to do, because I'm such a genius and offered to host Easter...after I have been gone for a week. So...I must apologize to my fans (HAHAHA!! fans!!!! That's funny, right der!) but I won't be getting to my big Disneyland post until probably Monday...unless I have another horrible night sleep, like last night. Which reminds me....

So, I'm tossing and turning all night (a result of not taking the proper medication, but I didn't feel like OD'ing so I toughed it out) and we had the windows open because it was just so flippin' nice outside. While I did get some sleep, it was unrestful (is that even a word? I don't know, but I'm sure my sister will correct me if it's not.), and I heard everything....including when my neighbor's van window got shattered. But, I thought it was part of my dream. What kind of neighbor am I?

And what the heck with all their car windows getting shattered lately? So sorry, Christine. That really stinks. Next time I think I hear something, maybe I'll actually get my butt out of bed and look. OMGee...I could have been a hero!! Shoot. But, seriously...what a bunch of losers. I mean, do you really have nothing better to do in the middle of the night? This is just a suggestion, but how about you take the proper medication...and get some sleep!

I just heard Tim yell and I'm not sure if it was a laugh or a cry of pain. Maybe I should go check. I wonder if he has his cell phone, then I could just call him without getting out of bed. Okay!!!! I'll get up. Geez.

Happy Easter Everyone!!

P.S. I have no idea why why some of those words are highlighted and it's really bugging me, but I don't know how to fix it. Super annoyed.

No comments: