Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Quick Disneyland Update

I'm not going to do much of a post today because it's late (yeah, 6:32pm is late to me. I'm old.) and I don't have time to elaborate on anything, so I just have to tell you what my precious, precious angel said to me last night. My uber creative friend, Jennifer, was in our room and she was helping me "cute" up my boxy t-shirt. You know...cut and tie, add a little bling. So, I was trying it on and for some reason I was a little bloated. I'm woman. It happens....often. (Enter pouty, sad face here. Boo-hoo!) So my precious little angel (yes, I'm referring to one of my own kids) looks up, touches my belly and says, "are you growing a baby in there or something?" As Jennifer burried her head in a pillow, and I started crying softly, I replied, "NO!" Ella comes back with, "Well, then why is it all fat and stuff?" I was suppose to wear that shirt today to show my support for the kids while they performed. I wore black instead. And a girdle.

HEY!! As I'm typing this, I just realized that we have a new a/c unit in our room. When I say new, I mean, as in newer than the one we had this morning. That's super weird. Tim and I both stuck our heads out to make sure we were in the right room.

Well, pray for me. We're going to try to shut down the park. Heaven help me.

No comments: