Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm on My Own

As you all know, tonight is my first Vault party at my house...that I'm doing all by my lonesome. Oh gracious...I feel a stomach ache coming on.

Everyone keeps asking me all these questions that I don't have the answers to because I'm still learning!! I'm going to have an anxiety attack. I can see it now. Better make sure my best friend, Xanax, is free to help me out.

I also keep having a lot of requests for shorts and capris. I wear jeans all year and never wear shorts, so the fact that people aren't wanting jeans right now just boggles me. Carpis I get. But the shorts are throwing me off. "What do you mean you don't want to buy JEANS right now? Who cares if summer is coming!! You can still wear jeans in 110* weather! At least it's a dry heat!"

Anyway...if you're in the vacinity of my house, come on by and see what we have to offer. And if you're feeling a little ornery, feel free to ask me all sorts of questions I won't have the answers to. Then you can watch me squirm!

No comments: