Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dog with an Identity Crisis

We have a puppy named Mazie but Ella changes her name for her every day. Today it's Nina. Yesterday it was Millie. If she accidently calls her Mazie on one of the different name days, she'll correct herself. Poor dog has no idea what's she's suppose to respond to. She's got a major identity crisis.
She's also a little dog, but thinks she's a big human.
Gosh I love that stupid dog and she's quickly raising to the top of the ranks as my favorite daughter.
We're leaving her with my parents next week while we go to Disneyland and I'm slightly freaking out. I'm starting to get all misty just thinking about it.Ugh...I'm sick. I know she'll be spoiled rotten while she's at Granny and Grandad's. That is what grandparents do best, right? Maybe I should take Mazie and leave Ella? Hum...I might have to consider that for a minute.......

No comments: