Friday, May 6, 2011

Nobody Likes Me...

As I kid, when I felt sorry for myself, I always remember my grandma singing this song, "Nobody likes me. Everybody hates me. Guess I'll go eat worms." I've been singing that song for the last 3 days straight. And I'm to the point that I'm about to start digging for worms. Wait...I think the girls got some gummy worms at Easter...maybe that'll make me feel better.

Major pity party going on at the Dodson's. Who wants to join me? I'm serving up Jose Cuervo and gummy worms. Oh, and selling jeans...if you're interested, but I'm sure you're not.

"Nobody loves me. Everybody hates me........."

1 comment:

Sharon Mizner said...

We must have the same relatives because that same one was sang to me! Now that I think about it my mom was pretty mean. It was all about shut up and quit complaining. Hmmm....I wonder where I get it....Oh, and I would love to come and see your jeans but not when I have the two little monsters in tow! One day soon. I will buy a pair of "incentive jeans"