Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Big Time C~Rush!


As some of you may know, I took Mia, Gracie and Gracie's friend, Tori, to a Selena Gomez/Big Time Rush concert the other night. It was seriously the best time I've had in a long time! Why? Because they serve alcohol there. Haha! Not really. Wait, I mean, they really do serve alcohol, but that's not why I had the best time (but it didn't hurt, either! And don't worry...we had a hotel within walking distance).


 Yummy, yet very STRONG lemon drop and it should have been strong 'cause it cost $9!!

First of all, we knew ahead of time that we had good seats...we just didn't know HOW good.
  Section 603, Row F, on the aisle.

Waiting patiently...

They were a little excited....

Hum....I wonder why?!?!
Um, hello? Do you see these guys? I must say...I'm glad I did.

Look at my new boyfriend...
This is James. Hello, James (she said in her sexiest 'come hither' voice). The biggest issue I will have getting James to be my boyfriend (besides the fact that I'm old enough to be his teenage mom...and I'm married with three kids), is that Ella LOVES him. She says all the time that she LOVES James. He's her boyfriend and she's going to marry him. I might be ok with that. Wait, would it be weird if at their wedding I requested a slow dance with the groom? Is that normal?

There he is again. Ok...sorry...I got distracted...
Moving on...

Look how close we were!! They were so amazing...er, I mean, the seats. The seats were amazing.

Big Time Rush, from left to right: Logan (Gracie's boyfriend), James, Kendall and Carlos.
*Actually, while I was editing this, Gracie read it and mentioned that they're all her boyfriends.*

Oh, look, here's James again.

This is Logan. Gracie wants to marry him, and again, I think I'd be ok with that.
She actually says she wants to marry them all, but I told her we didn't practice polygamy, and she had to settle on just one.
*Note Kendall in the background with his Dodger hat. Yet one more reason to love these boys.
For the record, they're not boys. They're all over 20. That makes it a little less creepy, in my head anyway.

Here they were singing directly to me.

Ok, well, they were doing a little song for all the parents, but I was only one of a few that stood and screamed when they said they were going to do one for the parents. Here's what I don't get...they sang "I Wanna Hold Your Hand". Isn't that a Beetles song? John Lennon was dead before I was born. Well, maybe I was 7 when he died, but still...They should have done a New Kids on the Block song or something. Although, I must admit that I was a little flattered that they wanted to hold my wrinkly old hand...and I'd probably let them. And I'm not even kidding when I say that James looked at me and waved during the song. I don't blame him. I was looking pretty hot in my new aviators.


 
Here is Logan when he ran down our aisle, right next to Gracie.


That hand on his shoulder is Tori's. When he came back by, she touched his abs. Hahahahaha!! Kendall came by, too. Gracie touched their armpits. Nice.

Mia, in awe....
She also wants to marry them all. Starting to think I might have some stiff competition.
Tim, can we keep them?!?!


Needless to say...



Selena Gomez was adorable, too. But I don't especially want to bring her home. Actually, I would, so I could feed her a sandwich, and a big, fat, juicy steak...


This little girl was more interested in her Pizza than Selena.

Selena could have used a slice of pizza.

Is that a microphone stand or her leg? Hard to tell...(said the woman, who at 19, was size 00. Hard to believe, I know, but true.)

Look how cute they are.


This is one just to show you how close we were...and I have a crappy camera.


At the end she brought out a bunch of VERY excited kids to sing and dance the last song with her. It was sooo cute!

*Note the little boy in the yellow shirt. It says, "Selena's Future Husband". His dad had one that said, "Selena's Future Father-in-Law". That is night those kids will never forget!!

Or these kids...

Don't they look like they're having fun?!?!

Next up? Big Time Rush at the Big Fresno Fair and this time, I'm taking Ella. She might be my ticket, er, I mean, OUR ticket back stage.

My kids drive me nuts, but if it weren't for them, I wouldn't get to do these things. Well, I could, but it would just be weird. Like this guy...
...who was singing every word to every Selena Gomez song, even the ones that I have never heard...and I thought I'd heard them all. And say what you want about me, but it's way creepier for him to be crushin' on Selena than it is for me to be crushin' on James....isn't it?

**A special thank you to Tim for buying us these tickets! It was the best birthday present these girls ever had! They'll never forget it. Thank you for working so hard and being so good to us and spoiling us all rotten. We love you, Timmy!! (I know, mush mush.)**



No comments: