Sunday, July 17, 2011

Just For My Sissy

I just typed an entire blog about how tense I am lately (you know, the whole jaws of life to pry open my jaw and remove the chair from my butt kind of tense). Then I thought it was stupid, so I deleted it. So, unfortunately, this is all you're getting tonight...but I did this for my sissy, who is sick of checking my blog and seeing my last post, "Trailer Trash".

Lynnette...this blog's (or lack there of) for you. (Shoot...I didn't I use the apostrophe correctly, did I? Muahahaha! But in my defense, I was trying to sound like the Budweiser commercials. FAIL.)

Are you happy now? I know it's not much, but it's something different and don't worry...I'll have some funny stuff coming up...just trying to come up with code names, so I can protect the innocent in future posts. Then my first sentence is going to be "Some of the names in this blog have been changed to protect the innocent." Doesn't that sound super cool? Gosh...I can hardly wait to publish that one. Ok, not really. I'm tired now, so I can wait.

Nighty night!

No comments: