Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Will they ever get it? It's Stoopid!!




Can someone please explain to me what the saggin' pants is all about? Seriously. What's the deal?!?! I read that it was started in prison by inmates that wanted to advertise "themselves", if you know what I mean. That killed me. I wanted to so bad to tell all those "Bieber Boys" (because Justin is a sagger) that they were just advertising their @$$e$ were open for business, but then my bubble was burst when I went to Snopes and read that it was all bunk. But it makes sense? What other purpose would it serve?

 Seems like it use to just be the gang bangers that did it, but now everyone is doing it! (I'm probably going to tick some people off right now), but it boils my blood when I see one of my young, straight-laced, white, family members doing it and acting like they're not. "Hey, (enter the name of said straight-laced, white, family members), I see your chonies. Pull your pants up." "Huh? Oh. They're not that low. I've just lost a few pounds and they're a little big on me now, that's all..." Sure...that's it. That's why you have a belt on and it's hitting you about mid- butt cheek and has 2 holes left in it.

I really, really, really hate when they have their whole flippin' @$$ showing and their belt BELOW their butt cheeks. Come on. What's the point of wearing pants?!?! If I had to choose my favorite saggin' look it would be the skinny jeans with the crotch mid-calf...I mean mid-thigh, because at least they sort of stay up on their own. It's the ones that are so huge that when they run they have to hold them and limp to keep them up. Or that super sexy walk they do where they have a huge stride and then dip every couple of steps. That is so cool. Oh, how I wish Tim was like that.

So have you seen a picture of Justin Bieber lately? I saw one not long ago of him on stage and I was appalled at how saggy his pants were. And his ears are pierced, too. And he has tattoos. And sometimes he wears those super huge sweatshirts and jackets. What's that about? He's got bundles of money and he can't afford to buy clothes that fit and has to borrow from his 400 pound security guard? Weird.

How do these skateboarders/bike rider stunt guys do it? I mean, don't you need a lot of mobility to do those stunts? Probably why there are so many skateboarding/bike accidents. I bet if they did a study, they would find that skaters/bikers wearing tight fitting exercise pants had less falls that those in saggy pants. (Hey...I think I just came up with Mia's science fair project for next year!)

Don't you think they're going to have some back and hip problems? Ah-ha! Light bulb! Some ortopedic surgeon came up with the trend to ensure he was never short of patients.

Hey, what if we started pantsing all these guys. Would we end up in jail? Or worse, shot? When are they going to get the picture that it's not cool and no one but them likes it? I've never, ever heard anyone ever say, "Oh, I love when guys sag their pants. It's so sexy." Never, ever heard it, unless it was sarcasm. Have you? I didn't think so. We need to start a revolution.

Say NO to saggin'!

~I'm tired and I didn't even proof read, correct spelling or use bold or italic for emphasis. I apologize. Maybe I'll edit tomorrow...~

No comments: