Thursday, February 2, 2012

But, Wait...There's More....

Just when you thought you've had all the Vault Denim you could handle, I'm back with more...

Yesterday I talked about the jeans themselves. Today....it's business time*.

*I have to share this video with you, even though it has nothing to do with jeans, but the phrase "it's business time" reminded me of this and it's one of my favorites....


Moving on....

Did you know that Vault Denim has business opportunities available? Of course you did, because I told you that I'm doing it. Der. But I didn't explain much about it....because I don't want to seem pushy, but it seems the only way to get ahead in business is to be pushy, so...get out of my freakin' way!! Vault Denim and I are coming through! WAIT!! Actually, I don't want you to get out of the way, because I want you to listen...so scratch that. STAY PUT AND SHUT IT. JUST LISTEN....please.

When I started doing this, I just wanted to make a little money. A little extra cash so I could go to Target without Tim questioning my every move. When I went to my first party (I've mentioned this in previous post...you can go there if you want to read about...here's the link: I Wear Jeans! You Wear Jeans! We All Wear Jeans! ), my sponsor (no, not like an AA sponsor....I'm not in need of that kind of sponsor, just yet, but so far I only have one teenager...ask me again in few of years), Lisa, told me how easy it was. Just sign up with one time low fee, pick up the jeans from the RC, sell them, and take them back. Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy! And it really is, if you can find people to sell to...

Anyhoo...here are my (drum roll please....)

Top Ten Reasons To Become a Vault Fashion Consultant

10. Low Enrollment Fee!
Only $159
9. No Inventory Investment!
The company supplies all the jeans. You just sell them...and buy them for yourself. Which is something I do a little too much of....
8. You Don't Have to Store the Inventory.
RC's in you area keep the inventory at their home and you check it in and out as you use it. I'm an RC and it's a lot of work. VFC's have it easy!
7. No Monthly Quotas to Meet
They do have incentives, but you don't have to meet anything. I mean I would suggest you try to sell something, but it's up to you....They're not going to kick you out if you're only doing one party a month.
6. Lucrative Compensation Plan
Earn at least 18% commission on your sales. I know. To all you other home party people, you're thinking that's not much, but um, hello...we have very little investment. You have to invest in your "kits" and build up your sample stuff. We don't. HA. Oh, except you do need jeans to wear to parties, oh darn. And did you note the "at least" part. There is potential to make more than 18%. 
5. No Experience Necessary!
The jeans sell themselves and the more you sell, the more you learn. Especially when you're like me and buy one of every brand/style. 
4. No Ordering or Delivering
120 pairs of jeans at an event to try on and take home that night. However, this statement is a little misleading. Ordering is (will) be available online at parties, but the product will be shipped to the customer. Still no delivering. And that just opens the door to more opportunities, because in addition to the 120 pairs you can actually see and try on, you'll have access to the online store. Whoop! Whoop! Holler!
3. No Out of Pocket Expense
Meaning you don't have to take cash or checks made out to you then turn around and put all the orders on your credit card. Which is prefect for me, because I like money, and I would probably charge it all to my credit card then cash the checks and spend all the cash and then we'd be stuck with this huge credit card bill and nothing to show for it. We accept cash (duh!), checks and credit cards, but it's all run through Vault. You simply collect, then deposit into Vault's account. 
2. Integrity and Ethics that Start at the Top!
Ok...the owners and investors in the company are truly great people. And I think they're all related...which is a little weird. I'm kidding! I think it's awesome! I'm actually a little jealous. I mean, I am part of their Vault family....but I'd sorta like to be mentioned in a couple of their wills. 
1. WE'RE SEXY AND WE KNOW IT!!!
(Enter LMFAO's super over played "sexy and I know it" tune...)
Putting yourself and other women in the right pair of jeans gives you confidence and there is nothing wrong with a little confidence. So yeah...we are sexy and we KNOW IT!! And we've even got a little passion in our pants and we're not afraid to show it...(I really hope you've heard this song before or this just sounds insane to you!)

But in all seriousness. There is so much potential here. I can feel it in my jeans. But it requires work. Like any job, you have to work hard, but here's the kicker...this is FUN!! Every day I enthusiastically jump out of bed and into my jeans (Ok! I admit it...I totally lied right there, because I would much rather stay curled up in my bed in my pj's.) and dance through the house singing "Sexy and I Know It". I can be myself because I'm conformable and in my element. And really, how many jobs out there allow that? Not many....

If you're interested in the business of Vault, or know someone who is, give me a call. I'd love to talk to you/them about it. I also have a DVD that explains it really well that I would love to share with you. (I know. I know. Pushy pushy. Hey...it's what I do. And better jeans and a business that can make you money than a used car, right? Or worse yet, used jeans.)

Now if you'll excuse me...the sinus medication I took a little bit ago has kicked in and I'm nodding off at the computer. Until next time, my friends. 

P.S. Book mark my blog so I don't have post on Facebook every time I post a new one. I'm going to try to be more consistent. And no...not all my posts from here on out will be about Vault. 




No comments: