Friday, November 9, 2012

Sea of Sound

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to my cousin's son's band, Sea of Sound. If you go to their website, you can listen to a few of their songs. You can also read a little about them in this article in the Fresno Bee. They're going to be playing at the Cellar Door next Saturday, November 17th, and I'm gonna go. I told my cousin's wife to show him a picture of me so he knows me. Shoot. I better get her a current picture, because I've cut my hair and gained like 50lbs. I'd be like, "Yeah...that's my cousin Zach." And he'll be all like, "Um...hi. Who are you?" Actually, I would hope he would recognize me...but who knows. Anyway...if you get a chance...check them out. I'm currently listening to the tracks (I'm so hip...I used the word tracks, but I think I might have spelled it wrong) on the website and I'm really liking them. I mean, they're not Big Time Rush, but it's good. I'm going to see about getting some copies of their CD for Gracie to hand out. Get their name on the high school map, you know. Then, when they make it big because of us, they'll have to thank us in their Thank You's on their album and maybe even give us a cut of the profits. I don't know. We can work something out. 

Anyway...check them out...

Have a great weekend! 

No comments: