Monday, April 18, 2011

Shhhhh.....

Ah...It worked. The 2 little ones slept with Tim and I had a restful night's sleep, despite the insane dreams I had. (Why do I always dream that Tim and I aren't married and we have all these kids out of wedlock? Why is that?!?! Super weird. Or that I'm in high school and have all these kids, still not married and live with my parents. Yeah, that's worse than the being naked in public dream, or my all time fave, the one where I desperately need to pee but the only bathroom is a toilet right in the middle of the room. Horrific.) Crazy dreams run in our family I think. Someday I'll share some of my dad's doozies. Man, what is it with me and going off on tangents?

Tim and 'the big one' headed down to eat breakfast and are heading into the park bright and early. I'll take my time, thank you. The '2 little ones' are still sleeping (she said while quietly tip toeing around and singing praises...HALLELUJAH!) so I'm going to take a little breather here, then jump in the shower, in the hopes that I can get ready before they wake up. I know! I know! Fat chance. Especially since just a few minutes ago Mia was talking in her sleep and said something about Disneyland...twice. Why so excited, I ask? Why? It's not like she's never been.

Ohmigosh! The quiet (and by quiet I mean my kids are quiet...because with the sound of the air conditioner, the buses on the street, the doors slamming all around, and the people running up and down the hall does not the quiet make) is so amazing. Shhhhhh.....just let me enjoy it a sec.

Ok...Time's up! Disneyland, hold on to your hats...here come the Dodsons.

**I'm going to regret this comment, I'm sure, but I'm saying it anyway...Oh for heaven's sake! Who's kid is that in the hall, right outside my door that keeps yelling "DAD!"? And why isn't the dad responding? Just say, "WHAT?" Geez...Jess. hahahahahahahaha

No comments: